Friday, April 26, 2013

2013 Official CBR Jersey





I’m super excited about the 2013 Clark Brothers Racing jerseys.  This year’s design is by far the coolest!  I have been designing the CBR jerseys with the help of some of my co-workers for the past 4 years, and this year I had the idea of incorporating an argyle into the design; however I just kept banging my head against my desk trying to figure out the best color combo and trying to figure out how to make the argyle look cooler than old man socks.  So this year I decided to collaborate with Peter Keiller of Misfit Psycles.  Peter took the old man sock argyle and transformed it into SKULLGYLE by using his own cartoon renderings of skulls and beer bottles as well as incorporating an awesome color scheme.  It’s brilliant!

Jerseys can be ordered through Misfit Psycle’s Psyclstore for a limited time only.

TEC






No comments:

Post a Comment